Do Your Children Hear God? Of Course They Do!
God loves children. He reveals himself freely to kids, speaking to them as a best friend. This book will encourage the childlike faith that opens the hearts of children to hear God’s voice and see his face–even the child in you!
- This hard-cover children’s book comes with 23 full-color, glossy illustrations by Ken Save.
- It includes a chapter on Listening Prayer with your Children.
- Each picture shows children meeting and talking with Jesus in a variety of life-settings.
- Every page acts as a stand-alone listening exercise for children, prompting interactive prayer.
- Each illustration begs the question: “Where is Jesus in this picture? What is He doing?”
- Children, Can You Hear Me? trains kids to practice God’s presence in their lives.
- Imagine raising an entire generation that hears God’s voice every day!